Why was all of n3v down?

Sorry, I apologise, I was actually being sarcastic at some of the early posts from those who whinge at the
shortest outing of the DLS or forum on a regular basis.

My bad.

Apology accepted (at least by me). One of the things I've learnt in life so far is that whilst we all make mistakes (even me), it's how we learn from them that matters.

Shane

Indeed:
"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,.........."

Decisions, decisions decisions....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you must really love trolling us. How does it help you? It only annoys us with no (apparent) benefit of your own. Is it fun for you? Do you enjoy it that much, that you'll actually do it just for fun?

That's messed up.

I don't think there ever was an outage ... I believe it was all on your end ... From my end it was perfectly crystal clear

150px-La_Posta_Observatory.jpg

Wow, you must really love trolling us. How does it help you? It only annoys us with no (apparent) benefit of your own. Is it fun for you? Do you enjoy it that much, that you'll actually do it just for fun?

That's messed up.
You talking to anyone in particular or just thinking out loud...? Without a quote, you could be talking to anyone who posted here...

Last edited:
Boy, step away for a day to attend a small local train show and I miss the outage. Well, perhaps next time.

Sorry, I apologise, I was actually being sarcastic at some of the early posts from those who whinge at the
shortest outing of the DLS or forum on a regular basis.

My bad.
Remember Blackwatch, there is only two things you cant take back, words out of your mouth and bullets out of your gun :hehe: :Y:

Actually, one can take all that back.
I think BKACKWATCH knows his history enough to see through the b.s.
Truth is, I like him. His history is so intertwined with mine that it's often difficult to see a difference.
He knows me an I know him.
No guns...........no harsh words...........................yes, you're allowed to present yours3elf to the 'wooodline' and relieve yourself!
Carry on!

Back