Why does Content Manager not work for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchyOrange64

It did not work for me it keep saying "unable to log in to planet auran, please check your username and password and try again." after i keep typing it in:(

GlitchyOrange64-

The "Check your username and password" refers to the username and password you have should have entered into the Trainz launcher program.

From the Launcher screen (we do not know which version you are using because you have not registered your copy yet) select Trainz Settings then the Internet Tab then enter your username and password pressing enter after the password. These will be the same username and password you entered to access this forum. There will be a short delay and the text below should show "MyTrainz login succeeded ..."

If you do not register (use the link at the top of this page) then many/most people here will not assist you.

As you didn't mention a version of the game, registered to the forum today and initially kicked a 13 year old topic for posting this (which I cut off and which I think already answered your question), I wonder if this is just another "soon to be edited into SPAM" post.

So... follow up the advice that pware posted and send me a Private Message if I am wrong and I am happy to unlock this topic.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back