WhiteshoreUSLWDependencies.cdp

is anyone able to get on and download on uslw site? I would like this content pack and that is the only place I can find it or can anyone provide a link where I can get it?
thanks

There is a complete list of dependencies and where they are located on the jointed rail site, click on routes then Whiteshore and then the link to "dependencies list". You can sign up for free if you haven't already.

yes I know and that is where it says to get the assets and that site is not working? so can anyone provide me with a link or upload the assets to down load station please
if anyone has whiteshoreuslwdependencies.cdp in there content files
thanks
I sent them an email didn't think the site was up as I was getting this every time I try to download something

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'trainzlo_uslw'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/uslw/public_html/admin/mysqlc.php on line 2

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'trainzlo_uslw'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/uslw/public_html/admin/mysqlc.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/uslw/public_html/admin/mysqlc.php:2) in /home/uslw/public_html/downloads.php on line 26

Last edited:
I get that as well, sorry for the misunderstanding of your problem. there appears to be an SQL issue between verification and server

Last edited:
G'day.

I just downloaded the Whiteshore route from the JR page and after running the installer, I have a variety of errors. Can someone please let me know how I can get this route to run in TANE?

I am missing ground and track textures etc. Both Whiteshore Base Session and WhiteshoreFinal show in red with numerous errors.

Thank you

You need to go into Content Manager and view dependencies for the route.
Click on Status and that will flip the installed or missing to unknown.
Highlight that list and paste that here.

In addition whenever you have errors of any kind, please copy and paste them here, otherwise, we can't help you. Just telling us you have an error is like telling a repair guy that "it's broke", or saying it hurts, but there's no details as to what "it" is.

Don't mean to hijack, but I don't see a link for dependencies. I downloaded the route, but no sign of dependencies, and when I search for whiteshore it only returns the route....

Don't mean to hijack, but I don't see a link for dependencies. I downloaded the route, but no sign of dependencies, and when I search for whiteshore it only returns the route....

I will say the route is nice looking, but it's heavy on the grass splines and I ended up thinning out some of the grass a bit which helped with the performance.

It sounds like stuff must be changing on Jointed Rail's site. I installed that route a few years ago, got some content with it then went off to some third-party websites to get the rest of the parts here and there.

Edit: The route seems to be no longer available, or at least I can't find it now on their website.

Last edited:
Thank you gentlemen. I've downloaded the suggested linked assetts and will check route again.

If I still have errors, I will endeavor to supply the list for further assistance.

KB

Back