Where's Tony Hilliam these days?

robd

Where's Tony Hilliam these days? Last seen on 12th July. He's usually around to push N3V's Trainz latest and greatest (most expensive!) products.

Is he on extended leave or holiday? Is he ill? Abducted by aliens?...Or has he been sacked?

Rob.

Last edited:
Probably working hard in the background developing the product. As everyone seems to whinge about something or other with each new version that N3V release, he's probably trying to figure out how to create a product that satisfies the world and his wife for less than the price of a cup of a coffee... either that or he's hopefully taking a well earned break after the latest release!

I think N3V have done a fantastic job as of late; the HD terrain has been a fantastic development and I'm very much looking forward to seeing where this franchise goes.

Cheers,

PLP

Our Tony is probably hiding from me, can't say i blame him 🤣 🤣
Well he had you well hidden for over a decade! Nice to see you back on the forum IKB, I get the the distinct impression you've mellowed over the intervening years!

Just to clarify the origin of this topic.

Originally I posed the question 'Where's Tony Hilliam these days?' in a post replying to another topic by a Trainz user looking for another Trainz user, it was meant to be taken in a lighthearted tone.
Since then, that original topic has been 'disappeared' but a moderator or some other such Trainz Forum entity who has the necessary permissions, decided to 'convert' my post in to a stand alone topic in itself. I find that strangely bizarre as it was done without my knowledge or permission! The responsible person who did this must have thought the question to be of such significance to warrant its own unique topic!
Judging from the few replies, all in varying tones, nobody seems to have an answer but, I digress, so back on topic with another poser to ponder:

Is TH in jail?... (standing by for flak!)

Rob.

Last edited:
Probably on holiday in an obscure place. A while back I recall him saying that he had been hiking in Nepal/Katmandu or some place like that. Aussies like to go overseas when its winter down here. Although winter in Queensland is not really cold. Its the first week of spring and at 7 in the evening its 23c outside. :cool:

Well he had you well hidden for over a decade! Nice to see you back on the forum IKB, I get the the distinct impression you've mellowed over the intervening years!

Rob.
Only in so far as i had another login Rob. Mellowed.............uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm no 🤣 🤣 .
But i gave my word as an officer and a gentleman, to TH. When he agreed to re-instate the IKB login, that i would behave myself.
My word is my bond, buddy :D

Mike.

Let's joke hope that he and his family are safe, healthy and he is just taking some much needed time away from this forum. Getting TRS22PE out the door was quite a trick by the whole team. They deserve a break after that.

Welcome back Tony! Now, about that UK DLC .... any chance of some fixes?

Paul
Glad to see you back from walkabout TH!

As for the UK DLC mentioned by Paulsw2... I really do think you're pissing into the wind with that one Paul!

Rob.

Back