Where to find AC4400cw Horn

Hi all I need some websites to find this AC4400cw Horn or the following kuids
<kuid:52779:116>
<kuid:52779:50002>
<kuid:52779:52019>
<kuid:52779:52020>
<kuid:52779:54000>
<kuid:45324:90004:1>
Now I know this seems much, but i search this on the asset search and keep popping up with the protrainz.com and don't exist anymore.
So I need everyone's help to find some websites

Thanks
P.S. If y'all need to move this be my guest.

Last edited:
I can't help you with the others but this on here <kuid:45324:90004:1> belongs to Jointed Rail (norfolksouthern37) and should be available from JR website as part of a locomotive if you have purchased any.

Do you really need to use these particular horns? You can replace them with something else, you know. Perock uploaded a bunch of new horn sounds recently and I'm sure you can use one of those as replacements.

I thought you had uploaded a bunch to the DLS recently?

I'm sorry if I was mistaken.

John
you may be thinking of therock instead of perrock- and yes I just uploaded ~80 or so horns that get used on JR engines and elsewhere to the DLS so there isn't any more kuid hunting for mine

as far as the 45324:90004, that is "EMD dash 2 cab mechanism type 1" found here

Last edited:
you may be thinking of therock instead of perrock- and yes I just uploaded ~80 or so horns that get used on JR engines and elsewhere to the DLS so there isn't any more kuid hunting for mine

as far as the 45324:90004, that is "EMD dash 2 cab mechanism type 1" found here

I knew the name had "rock" in it. :)

Thanks.

John

Thanks Guys the asset search on trainzkuidindex didn't help me this time it normally does,but it couldn't search up the JR content that I put on here the KIUD.
Therock: Do you have a website that I can get your horns or is it on the DLS?

Thanks!
Dre'Jon

Back