Where is Freeware Section?

I just checked news on JR site and today I see Freeware section is off???

main.php

What a Monday surprise! It's interesting when I click on "Latest Freeware" banner I could move to this section and I see it on main menu too. Maybe some secret access :).

Now seriously, probably some mistake appeared during site updating.

It says in big capital letters "PLEASE LOG IN TO SEE OUR CONTENT" so, going out on a limb here, you might want to do that.

It says in big capital letters "PLEASE LOG IN TO SEE OUR CONTENT" so, going out on a limb here, you might want to do that.

OK, I visited this site often, but didn't notice it. Maybe all previous times I was logged in. Question is why unsubscribed user can see payware section and not freeware one, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks for you answer.

It's so they can at least browse that part of the site and see the offerings that you have to pay for plus what im going to say next doesnt happen on that part of the site. The logging in aspect is simply so bot's cant just go in and waste our bandwidth downloading the whole sites worth of stuff. You'd be very amazed, it does happen!

Just have to make sure your logged in and you will see it all, no worries! Thats why we put it in capital letters there.

Back