Where do i finde thise loco

Funny I found it

Okay I tried using your link and found it okay:eek: It is the TPW GP38-2 twinpack right? Are you registered with TPR? I mean the download site, not the 'normal' TPR site. Suggest you try again even at 9 Meg it's worth it.

ye i get to the downloadsite and im registerd at tpr download depot, but when i try to download it says " cant finde your kuid-number , pleas try again"

Last edited:
ye i get to the downloadsite and im registerd at tpr download depot, but when i try to download it says " cant finde your kuid-number , pleas try again"
Well am also registered at the download depot but I could not download this item until I registered at the download site as well.
Once registered there I could download with no problem.

im registerd at tpr forum and tpr download depot.. still i can download but i cant open it with my cmp...
when im looking in my download program it says the file only is 15 kb , can any1 help me ?it realy seems like an nice locomotiv

Last edited:
Did you login before downloading?
If yes and you still have a problem, drop a post on their forum. The download works since it was done 265 times and no other complaints. Posting at TPR's forum would get a better response from their team.

Back