What does the Trainz Community listen to?

I usually listen to Gustav Holst's "The Planets," Not sure why I love that series so much... It's only seven 8 minute songs...

Last edited:
I am probably the most music-devoid soul on the face of the earth, but with that being said, I listen to mainstream/top 40(cliché - I know), classical, jazz(both old-time and modern), but I'm actually more likely to have a TV show or Movie going on in the backround on my computer from YouTube, Netflix or something I have downloaded on my computer. And those are diverse there are so many I could come up with.

Great band, Dre. And Davie, "Love that Behemoth song, played it at a uni assessment. Was so fun." I cant imagine playing this song lol. Too difficult on the drums.

768.gif

Great band, Dre. And Davie, "Love that Behemoth song, played it at a uni assessment. Was so fun." I cant imagine playing this song lol. Too difficult on the drums.

Luckly I play guitar/vocals :p

Kataklysm rule! Saw them live in my own town a few years back. Only got really into two albums mind.

Love most music, but my favorites are mostly any variation of Latin Freestyle, House, Hi-NRG, Eurotrance, etc. Judy Torres, Cynthia, Denine, DJ Bobo, Tiesto, etc. That and old-school metal and industrial.

Love most music, but my favorites are mostly any variation of Latin Freestyle, House, Hi-NRG, Eurotrance, etc. Judy Torres, Cynthia, Denine, DJ Bobo, Tiesto, etc. That and old-school metal and industrial.
Such a wide variety! That is good, so you like Black Sabbath?

Such a wide variety! That is good, so you like Black Sabbath?

They're pretty good. I'm into mostly 70's-80's stuff as far as any kind of rock goes. My wife gives me a head time because I'm not too into most of the later stuff like Nirvana. :)

Back