What does the Trainz Community listen to?

I´ve seen Gorgoroth in 97 in Wacken. Dunno, never been a big fan of them.
Good to see someone in here likes MDB and Strapping Young Lad!
:)

Something less dark. :p

I usually put the iPod on shuffle and just let it run its course. On a recent drive I went in succession from Black Sabbath to Mahler to Dr. Dre to Nirvana to Schubert to Herbie Hancock.

I listen to a varity of stuff. mainly power and progressive metal.

I got alot of other stuff to post cause I listen to a wide variety of rock and metal, anything that is not today's country music.

Rock On!
~Dusten

If I were to listen to music while Trainzing it would be something like this

Last edited:
I used to love Opeth but for some reason haven't really listened to them in a few years.. Got too much music!

If you like Opeth, do you know/like Orphaned Land? Almost like a middle eastern Opeth ;)

I used to love Opeth but for some reason haven't really listened to them in a few years.. Got too much music!

If you like Opeth, do you know/like Orphaned Land? Almost like a middle eastern Opeth ;)
I have never heard of Orphaned Land, but i shall if i love Opeth.

Orphaned Land is cool.

Seen them 06 in Wacken. Got the CD from an israelian girl I drank with.
Funny story. I spend the night at a campfire and in the morning a guy came along, talking to me and the other person. He invited me for a breakfast at his camp and after that we sat at a crossroad at the campground yelling "GOOOD MORRRRRNING" at every person who walked past. Then, after a while, 2 people from my hometown which I dont like came along and I fled into the next tent.
Tent was full of Israelis, 8 girls, 8 guys, all soldiers. I was like "Hey, I´m Dre, I wanna drink with you". Big party, good people, tent was surrounded by empty beerbottles and booze bottles. Big scar show-off took place "Look man, that one´s from Gaza City" and such. Great time.

Orphaned Land is cool.

Funny story. I spend the night at a campfire and in the morning a guy came along, talking to me and the other person. He invited me for a breakfast at his camp and after that we sat at a crossroad at the campground yelling "GOOOD MORRRRRNING" at every person who walked past. Then, after a while, 2 people from my hometown which I dont like came along and I fled into the next tent.
Tent was full of Israelis, 8 girls, 8 guys, all soldiers. I was like "Hey, I´m Dre, I wanna drink with you". Big party, good people, tent was surrounded by empty beerbottles and booze bottles. Big scar show-off took place "Look man, that one´s from Gaza City" and such. Great time.
bahaha, your stories are always interesting.

Orphaned Land is cool.

Thats awesome! I went to Wacken 07,08 and 09. All great times. I haven't been since. Instead going to Bloodstock in UK Which is like a mini Wacken. UK Metal festival with the feel of the European ones :)

Can't wait for new Orphaned Land album, pre ordered!

:)

06 was my last Wacken so far.
I want to check out the Summerbreeze Festival at some point, its a bit smaller.
Anyway, have some metal from the US.

Saw the BR band live twice many years ago during their UK tours in the 1970's. Still a huge fan.

The problem is, watching the skill and artistry of these guys brings all Trainz route building to a standstill!

Any other jazz fans out there?

The opening theme from Gods and Generals, the longest movie I ever saw (had an intermission).
[video=youtube;8XtNTJhyEYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8XtNTJhyEYo[/video]

In memory of Kirsty MacColl Dec 18, 2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzoUdtMSH4

The most written about subject is the "Civil War" ... the next most written about subject: "Railroads"

Last edited:
Back