What do you love about the Forums?

illinoiscentral

SARM Volunteer
I'm asking that question only because I love the forums! I'm very loyal to the forums I'm on them almost every day and its always a great pleasure. The crew at Auran could not have made a smarter move making the forums! I trust the forums to contain clean, respectable content. I thank Auran for a good Code of Conduct [which we all TRY to follow] although I do wish we could disuss political stuff, but I understand why, sometimes different opinoins clash and the worst comes out of both sides. Further more I enjoy looking at all the various stories, I think that everyone can make a good thread. So tell us what you like about the forums, explain why, and just have fun with it! I also want to thank and raise a glass to all my friends on the forums, backyard, SD70ACE17, jadebullet, Ferrous, LGBMATT and anybody else I might have forgoten [I need an energy drink right now!]
Cheers, Woody.

That the forum is actually pretty well set up, and active. (If you want hell, go to KRS's "forum" and ask a question.:eek:)

For me, lornyk5 has the answer! It's the ability of everyone from all corners of the world to come together and sort out things without any bickering, bitching or in-fighting! (A bit like the reason I enjoy my job at a major international airport - people come together from all over the world and, for a short while, forget all their differences, united in the quest to make their flight connections!)

The forum is also an amazingly quick way to get help over little Trainz issues that puzzle you! Because Trainzers are all over the world, at any time, day or night, someone, somewhere is loggesd in, reading and responding!

Without the Forum, Trainz wouldn't be half as much fun!

We all have something in common, and who cares where we are from!

Lorin:wave:

Are you just saying that because your a canadian????? hehe, only joking.

I love the forum because I am so welcome here. So welcome I keep coming back. I love you guys.

Beeeeerrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt

We all have something in common, and who cares where we are from!

Lorin:wave:
I say Amen! Very well said Lorin. It is great that we all can come together and talk about trains, meet new friends, heck I met somebody only 35miles from me, we can also share information about railroads in our different countries! I've learned alot about Australia from the forums, before all I knew about Australia was the Crocodile Hunter and "Ah, man, look at that croc mate" now I know alot about Australian Railroads. I'm begining to learn more about British Railways too. So lets all raise a glass of our favorite drink [Cherry Coke for me:p ] and toast to eachother!
Cheers, Woody.

I come here to let off steam, or diesel *groan, bad bad pun*

Seriously though. it is a community of nice people with a common goal. One can always expect respect and a sympathetic ear when there are problems with any issues encountered with one of our favorite (favourite for our other friends) hobbies.

Greets to all that know me, you know who you are :)

Happy Trainzing,
Lenny

A great sense of community, everyone is always willing to help. A good place to make a lasting friendship. NO one will make snide remarks or make fun of you, if you ask, what they consider, a stupid question. No one will make fun of you, when they find out that you're new to TRS. You don't have to worry about the admins or mods editing your posts to fit their childish minds. Here, they have never had a theme called, "We put NO in Noobs."

The Auran forums are a great place to be :)

I echo all that's been said.

As a newbie to Trainz this forum, together with it's knowledgeable and friendly members, has been a Godsend for me....... it's a pleasure to be about the place.

to some it's a game, to some it's a hobby,the bad news it's addictive. help will be given where possible. just ask and it will appear. it may take time depending what the person wants but it will come. WE all help where possible thats the GOOD thing.
there's no bias, no racism nothing really. It's something we like to do+particpate in.

A great sense of community, everyone is always willing to help. A good place to make a lasting friendship. NO one will make snide remarks or make fun of you, if you ask, what they consider, a stupid question. No one will make fun of you, when they find out that you're new to TRS. You don't have to worry about the admins or mods editing your posts to fit their childish minds. Here, they have never had a theme called, "We put NO in Noobs."

The Auran forums are a great place to be :)
Mouse84, your very right! This is the main reason I love Trainz, its more than the game itself, it's the community it represents. I fond everyone very friendly and helpful. I remember being inmature on here when I started, and regret the trouble I caused, but thats in the past, and whats great, is no one harassed m about it.

Back