What DLC does Datsun Junction use? I am missing some deps

In theory, any one will do if it contains that asset.
I get 2 errors when trying to install Cornish Mainlines
1- Unable to copy file sc484.tzarc
2-Installation of the content package sc484 failed due to immovable existing data.
What can I do??? That route has the last dependency I need!
3 assets are also inactive and marked as payware
<kuid:106916:10419> Fence Wood Barrier
<kuid2:45324:39200:1> JR PRR Signal Bridge 1
<kuid2:283523:22050:1> Logs - Stack 4.2m long
How can I fix that as well?

I am not sure what to do about that error, hopefully someone can post.

This is where frustration begins:

<kuid2:45324:39200:1> JR PRR Signal Bridge 1 packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division
<kuid:106916:10419> Fence Wood Barrier packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division
<kuid2:283523:22050:1> Logs - Stack 4.2m long packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division

I am not sure what to do about that error, hopefully someone can post.

This is where frustration begins:

<kuid2:45324:39200:1> JR PRR Signal Bridge 1 packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division
<kuid:106916:10419> Fence Wood Barrier packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division
<kuid2:283523:22050:1> Logs - Stack 4.2m long packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division
So am I supposed to purchase that route first?

<kuid2:45324:39200:1> JR PRR Signal Bridge 1 is packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division, so it can't be downloaded. You will have to remove and reinstall C&O Hinton Division.

<kuid2:45324:39200:1> JR PRR Signal Bridge 1 is packaged in <kuid2:453099:100037:20> C&O Hinton Division, so it can't be downloaded. You will have to remove and reinstall C&O Hinton Division.
I had the dep, before I EVEN got TANE for free! Now I can't get it anymore!

Even if I install TANE just for that dep, it will cost me lots of space. And I only have very few space left!
Clean out the backups folder in Trainz. That can eat up a lot of space. To reduce the number of days that Trainz backs up, go to the Dev settings on the Launcher under Trainz settings.
You should be able to install T:ANE if you had it installed before. Go to Mytrainz and download it from there.

To clean out the backups folder, you need to use Windows Explorer and go to the folder where your Trainz data is located. Once there, you'll see the backups folder. Open that up and delete the dates in there.

The days in there are 7 non-consecutive days, meaning 7-days of use. Once you've reached the 7th day, the previous oldest day is deleted. You can delete them all at any time and as I said above, you can adjust the settings so that these folders take up less space.

What gets backed up? Everything you edit, modify, or update and the space can add up too due to the number of assets we have installed.

Ultimately, the best solution is to put your Trainz data folder on a separate hard drive. The program runs quite well from an external USB drive if you need that because you use a laptop, but use the kind that needs to plug into the wall for power rather than the kind that just plug in to the USB port due. Trainz uses the disk a lot and that can cause power issues with some laptops and can ruin the USB port. By using the drives with external power, this isn't a problem.

Last edited:
Why is it when I save a route with a new number my C drive space is going down but when I delete 30 copies of the same route because I don't need them anymore the C drive shows the same space, I don't seem to get it back. I fixed it. I deleted recent backups in the data folder and regained almost 40 GB of disk space.

Last edited:
Why is it when I save a route with a new number my C drive space is going down but when I delete 30 copies of the same route because I don't need them anymore the C drive shows the same space, I don't seem to get it back.
Backups. Anything you edit, modify, or delete is backed up first.

Clean out the backups folder in Trainz. That can eat up a lot of space. To reduce the number of days that Trainz backs up, go to the Dev settings on the Launcher under Trainz settings.
You should be able to install T:ANE if you had it installed before. Go to Mytrainz and download it from there.

To clean out the backups folder, you need to use Windows Explorer and go to the folder where your Trainz data is located. Once there, you'll see the backups folder. Open that up and delete the dates in there.

The days in there are 7 non-consecutive days, meaning 7-days of use. Once you've reached the 7th day, the previous oldest day is deleted. You can delete them all at any time and as I said above, you can adjust the settings so that these folders take up less space.

What gets backed up? Everything you edit, modify, or update and the space can add up too due to the number of assets we have installed.

Ultimately, the best solution is to put your Trainz data folder on a separate hard drive. The program runs quite well from an external USB drive if you need that because you use a laptop, but use the kind that needs to plug into the wall for power rather than the kind that just plug in to the USB port due. Trainz uses the disk a lot and that can cause power issues with some laptops and can ruin the USB port. By using the drives with external power, this isn't a problem.
So I delete everything in backups? Does it damage the game?

Back