What Container Car is Used With "CHN container yard basic" <kuid:276266:1197> ?

NJCurmudgeon

What Container Car is Used With "CHN container yard basic" <kuid:276266:1197> ?

I would like to use the wonderfully-detailed "CHN container yard basic" <kuid:276266:1197> in my layout, but I haven't been able to get it to load containers onto any of the flatcars I have. I searched for a CHN car, but didn't see any. Since all this was built-in to T12, I assume the container products should be there already. Is there a car that I should be using? Or can I configure an American car to load them?

Thanks!

Due to something that I don't know, you have to buy the Contz Packs. Standard or Basic will work, however, Standard includes an updated Yard and some reefer and tank containers. I would recommend buying that.

Last edited:
You may be able to configure one of the other cars.
The cars that I found built in to handle the containers are
CHN C64K 4876586 <kuid:798180:100043>
and
CHN C64K 4940640 <kuid:798180:100039>

Kenny

how to use chn container yard basic

I would like to use the wonderfully-detailed "CHN container yard basic" <kuid:276266:1197> in my layout, but I haven't been able to get it to load containers onto any of the flatcars I have. I searched for a CHN car, but didn't see any. Since all this was built-in to T12, I assume the container products should be there already. Is there a car that I should be using? Or can I configure an American car to load them?

Thanks!
you have to download the grunderson wellcars. they all work for me.

Back