what are your thoughts on trainz 09?

ted88

hi! I just got trs2009 today and have been playing all day. and I still need to break it in and have more fun messing around with it. But I think the game in genral is a little dissapointing. for one it is glichy as hell. two there really not much new content (and for me thats what it's all about! sure we have the download station but looking through railyard and finding your favorite loco sitting there brand new and working is like christmas morning) if you have the game and see the N&W Y6 on the start menu and then look and it's not in the game at all, well thats a little dissapointing. anywho, I still have more to learn from it but I'd like to hear you thoughs!

Tons of stuff on the forum about 09....if new content is what you were looking for, then a little research before you purchased would have given you the heads up on that....:cool:

hi! I just got trs2009 today and have been playing all day. and I still need to break it in and have more fun messing around with it. But I think the game in genral is a little dissapointing. for one it is glichy as hell. two there really not much new content (and for me thats what it's all about! sure we have the download station but looking through railyard and finding your favorite loco sitting there brand new and working is like christmas morning) if you have the game and see the N&W Y6 on the start menu and then look and it's not in the game at all, well thats a little dissapointing. anywho, I still have more to learn from it but I'd like to hear you thoughs!

ted88 ,
You got it today , and what are you expecting ? Play with the sim for a week or two , read some threads , then post what has you upset .
There are several members that will give guidance ( to a point ) .

--- ,DLR

ted88 ,
You got it today , and what are you expecting ? Play with the sim for a week or two , read some threads , then post what has you upset .
There are several members that will give guidance ( to a point ) .

--- ,DLR
yeah I know man I'm not saying I hate it I just think so far it's alillte disappointing. and I'm not upset at all man it's just a discution to pass the time. god you guys are usally nicer about this kinda stuff.

Well, I agree, 2009 is a "little" disappointing, especially if you were looking for new content. I guess you should grab all the 2009 content available on the DLS and continue to play with it until you have reached a conclusion. I have reached my own, but will not color your opinion at this time.:)

Well, I agree, 2009 is a "little" disappointing, especially if you were looking for new content. I guess you should grab all the 2009 content available on the DLS and continue to play with it until you have reached a conclusion. I have reached my own, but will not color your opinion at this time.:)
well I really haven't made an opinion yet and it's getting more fun. But I'm really just saying they should have included more. anywho the good news is that alot of 2006 content works fine on there. which is awesome! but it won't download anything from the download station at all. I entered in my username and such and registered but it will just sit there when you press start.:confused: do any of you guys have an idea how to fix this?

Back