Well there went all that work...

malaru

So I too am now a victim of disappearing signals. - Not all of them disappeared, the 04s (safetran) stayed- everything else- poop- gone. - and I looked for previous threads on this- and I checked for layer issues (I also edit from route menu and never session)- didnt see any hidden layers or anything like that. - I found out how to check for warnings and errors- I didnt see anything relevant there. I removed what two minor items I had downloaded (track spacers) - the items can be placed back (all the safetran signals still exist) .... so no warnings, no errors, no hidden layers, not a scenario edit... - and everything else was still there... all other edits, items placed, track laid, as I said even the safetran 04 signals were still there- just none of the other safetran signals (dwarfs are still there) - .... sooo i am a little miffed, because I have researched possible causes... and now its back to the drawing board it looks like- but its made me gunshy to use any signals that did not come with the game.

I had a similar problem when I installed Dermmy's Clovis route into SP2. All the safetran signals disappeared, except for the ladders.They were in the config and showed no faults.
Thats one reason I have gone back to SP1. The gains are not worth all the losses.
Cheers,
Mike

Back