WA Level Crossing, Faulty - kuid2:69937:100393:1

Ralliart

Kiwirail
Please Help - WA Level Crossing, Faulty - kuid2:69937:100393:1

Hi all, kuid2:69937:100393:1, WA Level X-ing 2L 2T 90 5m - Has anyone noticed with using this crossing the barrier arms/lights only work when a train is nowhere near the crossing? When the train is actually on the crossing the lights/bells are off and barrier arms are up!! Is there anyway to fix this, can you somehow connect this crossing to triggers so that you can specify as to when the crossing is activated, or is there script that needs to be modifed to fix this crossing? Any help with this one much appreciated :)

Last edited:
A lot of crossing gates that work in TRS2004 don't work in TRS2006 because of script problems. You'll have to get Stryker to update his assets to work in TRS2006. In the mean time, BNS50 (39134) has a variety of crossing signals that do work. They're US, however.

Bob

A lot of crossing gates that work in TRS2004 don't work in TRS2006 because of script problems.
Just to put the record straight on this. These crossing scripts were written to work around some gross bugs in TRS2004. For TRS2006 Auran half fixed their code breaking the work of Stryker, myself and several others. It should have crossed Auran's mind to retain the buggy code for 2004 objects. It didn't happen of course.

I have fixed these for 06, however the fix I use will not save in a session, as I am not sure of this scripting stuff.

WA Level Crossing Fix

Alby6, would you be able to post the fix for this crossing if you have it? If not, would you able to email it to me with any changes I might have to make to the config files/script? Your help with this much appreciated:)

Thanks,

Andrew

Back