Vista and Trainz.

magickmaker

While Trainz runs fine under Windows Vista, I've hit upon a problem that I'd love someone to help me out with.

I recently reinstalled Trainz 2006 (still have 04 on the PC also) on my computer. Now, under Vista, the system runs fine, but there's a rather curious problem. Namely, I can't update 2006. It goes through all the motions, but for some stupid reason it never installs.

I've tried changing the folder away from Read only...(this doesn't stick for some reason) to doing everything I can think of. No matter what happens, No update.

Help?:confused:
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited:
Unable to follow this link

Please help. I recieve the following message when I try to follow the link.

gundog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please help. I recieve the following message when I try to follow the link.

gundog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You need to register your Trainz serial number. Just click Register at the top left corner of this page.

..it opens for me...

8) Try opening the TRS, and CMP with a right click and select Run As Administrator.

Always do this, when you install a program, so you'll have Admin Privilages.

Back