Vista and first class ticket in cdp

andor123

I have windows vista and every time i go into the cdp it apperantly it does no accept my first class ticket. My first class ticket is active in my Plannet Auran profile, and i typed in all the info correctly to the cdp. I can download using cmp but i have a 100mb limit because it says i don't have a first class tickey but i do. In my plannet auran profile it even shows that it is active. Please help!!!

Have done this, but no go for me.

This a problem at aurans servers, it was pure luck that it worked after updating the video drivers.

Seems your account is fixed.

Seems that more people are affected.

Last edited:
I guess I'm having the same problem, although it did not occur to me that it was Vista related. I have not been able to download anything at all or install the files that are already on my machine. Content Manager doesn't work at all in Trainz Classics.

Vista and TRS2006

Content manager works fine for me with trainz classics, but I can't get TRS2006 to work properly on windows Vista.
________
Volcano Review

Last edited:
Make sure to go into the different programs for Trainz and into the properties and check off to run as administrator. If not then the UAC will block the modifying of files. Most programs are not setup yet to run in Vista and modify the properties properly. There is a thread that shows what people think should be set.

Back