Utah Belt Screenshots!

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hey everyone! I decided to make a thread for Utah Belt screenshots, now anyone looking for great Utah Belt shots can just come here. Enjoy!

2021-12-24-074439.jpg

Nice! Railhead001 built a great Utah Belt Model railway and then lost it in a computer crash right before he could release it. I copied his whole thread to my computer thinking maybe I could recreate it from the screenshots, but I don't think I could ever get it quite like he had it. It was really sad to have lost it right as he was getting it finished.

Nice! Railhead001 built a great Utah Belt Model railway and then lost it in a computer crash right before he could release it. I copied his whole thread to my computer thinking maybe I could recreate it from the screenshots, but I don't think I could ever get it quite like he had it. It was really sad to have lost it right as he was getting it finished.
Agreed, I watched those videos a lot on YouTube, it was Pioneer Fossil Fuels if I can recall it.

The snow is just beginning to fall on Utah Belt GP7 #1357 as it traverses the mainline into town.
2021-12-25-173236.jpg

Back