USA Pics

From Jade:
"I think that caption was something like "Your warbonnet is showing" or something like that. Is it a skin that you did, or is it available somewhere? "

Ya, "Your Sante Fe is showing!"

I put a pic of 2239 on the ugly loco prototype thread a while back. It is an ex-Santa Fe with the logo still somewhat viable in the front. There's a little sticker on the side under the cab window that says "no chicks".
It is one UGLY engine, but on the current GWR roster that services this local area.

I'll see about including this little beast with the rest of the content.

Looking east under I-25

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img15/closecleearanceuf7.jpg

It is, Jade. There's a few more underpasses along this route that use the same sign too.
Send me a PM if you want it.

Last edited:
LOL....HAHAHAHA...Yeah thats for sure Jim....All the females love the Milwaukee area...Soon they will be over on the Wi Dells area.....:hehe:

This post is in remembrance of the 2 UP trains that ran on the CN Superior Sub...Trains MPRIT Proviso to Itasca and MITPR Itasca to Proviso...The CN X-ed these trains off the CN line and no longer will have these trains run on the CN........

On this fall like day we caught the last MPRIT that will run on this line here at JO aka Junction City Wi

Yes and no. The ones on the siding have no ballast.

Before anyone complains about me taking up space on this thread, I'll work on getting a separate thread going. I just want to present it in a logical way, which takes a little thought and preparation on my part. Thanks for the question.:)

Before anyone complains about me taking up space on this thread, I'll work on getting a separate thread going. I just want to present it in a logical way, which takes a little thought and preparation on my part. Thanks for the question.:)

Take up space? Since when is there a limit?:hehe: I don't understand the yes and no answer but thanks for answering.:hehe:

Yeah, trust me. I for one really don't mind seeing such nice shots, and hey, it is what USA pics is for. Throw as much as you like on here.

Oh, by the way Sethmcs, I believe that the yes and no, meant that yes they were his tracks(which look amazing by the way), and no, he didn't sink them into the ground, the yard ones just don't have any ballast.

I agree, Steve does really nice work! :Y:

Here's a couple cab shots, (looking east) then I got get back to work and continue to the west.

Not a problem for me! I look forward to that thread when you start it.

:)

Here's one in 3D if you happen to have some cheap glasses handy.

Going through tunnels, under overpasses, cab shots or other confined areas look pretty cool in 3D. Ok, I've beat this overpass to death so I'll move on.

Back