USA Pics

not sure which pack they were in I downloaded all of the signal stuff from jointedrail.com and installed it. then poof! there they were.

peter

not sure which pack they were in I downloaded all of the signal stuff from jointedrail.com and installed it. then poof! there they were.

peter

Thanks PerRock, can you give me the object name or kuid number and are they listed under track objects.

the gantry is in the signal pack with the hooded signals. it is a scenery object with track attachments to ensure alignment. there are 3 types for 1 2 or 3 headed signals on top. the signals then just have to be placed inside.

StarCity9-full;init:.jpg

Wow....Nascar at Charlotte in a corner is 24deg...and a coin will slide to the bottom when placed on the top bank...
Back on topic...
Here is some from a WIP im currently working on...

Screen_029.jpg

Screen_023.jpg

more as I complete it...
KD
Hello Koondawg, What is this route and where can I found? :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool:
Thanks
Nicola

Hello Koondawg, What is this route and where can I found? :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool:
Thanks
Nicola

Thanks for the compliment..The route is one I have been working on since the reformat. I dont expect it will ever be finished...Always adding more.

KD

Very awesome shots Isstaten. It looks very realistic, and the mix of textures and vegetation is amazing. I especially like the transition of the grass on the embankment, to the textured area, then to the woods. Great work.:Y:

Meh, I like the ammount of grass. My computer might not hate me as much if I run the route if and when it is released lol. By the way, I really like those CSX GEs.

Also, did we really need the picture quote of the post right above yours?

Last edited:
thanks for the commits. release date on the route i dont know. its not even close to being done. info on the DEM route tho it has the CSX MOUNTAIN SUB, KEYSTONE SUB, CUMBERLAND SUB, SHENANDOAH SUB, METROPOLTIAN SUB, section of the OLD MAIN LINE, WASHINGTON/CAPITAL SUB, ALEXANDRIA EXTENSION, CURTIS BAY SUB, LOCUST POINT SUB, plus added PHILADELPHIA SUB. got the NS HAGERSTOWN SUB.the old WESTERN MARYLAND's THOMAS SUB, CONNELLSVILLE SUB and WEST END SUB. this a mega route.

Back