USA Pics

Ok Back to Pictures.
A CSX Grain Train waits on the EVWR Main as An EVWR Coal drag lumbers past.
8mHZS8K.png

tIl7UvH.png

I honestly dont care if you hate the lens flare. I honestly dont care what you think. Here are a few screenshots I put together to be my desktop background. If you would like these or would like to have any done, just PM me.

I don't care about your screenshots. Shut up, post them and stop making a big fuss.

Doesn't look like a very big crowd turned out for the Baseball Fred LOL, Great pic i like it alot.
Cheers Mick.
Well that's what happens when the team loses every week. People eventually get tired of watching it LOL! Splendid work Fred! Could not have nailed such a sight better!

Thanks all! Yes...its practice for the local team. This afternoon, they're only a couple of spectators in the stands. I think they are friends of the pitcher...:)

Cheers,
Fred

:)Nice shots all. Flusi737 is that your bridge, and is it on the DL . Been looking for something like it for my route. ;) That route really looking good. Keep um coming:D

:)Nice shots all. Flusi737 is that your bridge, and is it on the DL . Been looking for something like it for my route. ;) That route really looking good. Keep um coming:D

Thanks :D Yes, the bridge is mine, its the 138th Street lift bridge used by the MN to cross the Harlem River (Hudson, Harlem and New Haven lines). Like all of my content, it is not on the DL(S)....

Nice ones flusi...looks like that route is coming right along...

I thought that first baseman looked weird, but the second shot cleared it up.:D
Great pictures throughout this thread.
Rob

Yeah...it looked like the 1st baseman was going through mitosis...:D

Cheers,
Fred

Back