USA Pics

Range..

:wave:
Bobcass_20140412_0008_zpsbf2222f8.jpg

Flusi737
Morrisville Yard looks good

FYI Track one is a Pedestal Track (closes to the the parking lot)
All switches in the yard are hand Throw and there are no signals in the yard. Expect at the every East end that is an interlocking "MY"
if you look at Google maps at the yard on the East End. Where you see the three yellow ties going across the track that is where the signals are for "MY"coming out of the yard.

Again looks really good Keep up the great work

Flusi737
Morrisville Yard looks good

FYI Track one is a Pedestal Track (closes to the the parking lot)
All switches in the yard are hand Throw and there are no signals in the yard. Expect at the every East end that is an interlocking "MY"
if you look at Google maps at the yard on the East End. Where you see the three yellow ties going across the track that is where the signals are for "MY"coming out of the yard.

Again looks really good Keep up the great work

Hand throw??? They have catenary and fast commuter trains in this yard, but NO electrical switches or signals? :eek: Sorry that i did it wrong...but i did NOT expect this LOL

Thanks for the info,

Felix

Everyone I see has got this loco, When will it be up on JR? Any ideas? Anyone? Love this loco and wish I had it so i could double head her with my GS-4
I was lucky to get it too because when I upgraded to TS2010 from TRS2004, (about the time I joined the forums), I downloaded the entire UP 4-8-4 fleet that anl made. Then about 3 or 4 months later when he quit RRmods and went to JR, the engines came down off the site. I don't know if anl is still working on/"improving" them to re-release at JR one day, but if he does I'm sure it will satisfy lots of people.

Last edited:
I honestly dont care if you hate the lens flare. I honestly dont care what you think. Here are a few screenshots I put together to be my desktop background. If you would like these or would like to have any done, just PM me.
OIYRBKy.jpg

ARJrz98.jpg

VceBzb1.jpg

etaQfcv.jpg

PFggAxR.jpg

YYfpv6D.jpg

Back