USA Pics

Mike

I don't think PerRock was being nasty there, but I agree with your main sentiment that the Trainz forum is becoming a hangout for some annoyingly hostile types lately, stalking the posts seeking to jump on any statement they can make a sarcastic point on. They just love hearing their own voices I think. My solution is to place them on the 'Ignore' list. Every now and then I will open a post to check if they have changed their ways, but usually they don't. It seems to be in their DNA.

So use the Ignore list freely, it will do your psyche and blood pressure a world of good.

~ Deane

Man do I agree with this! There are some real smartasses that lurk about, seeking whomever they can put down.

Yep, the Ignore List is really helpful!

Cheers,

Dave

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dinorius_Redundicus
Mike

I don't think PerRock was being nasty there, but I agree with your main sentiment that the Trainz forum is becoming a hangout for some annoyingly hostile types lately, stalking the posts seeking to jump on any statement they can make a sarcastic point on. They just love hearing their own voices I think. My solution is to place them on the 'Ignore' list. Every now and then I will open a post to check if they have changed their ways, but usually they don't. It seems to be in their DNA.

So use the Ignore list freely, it will do your psyche and blood pressure a world of good.

~ Deane
Man do I agree with this! There are some real smartasses that lurk about, seeking whomever they can put down.

Yep, the Ignore List is really helpful!
Maybe i could be on a few of these ignore list's but i couldn't care less but what is starting to happen way too often here is the amount of these " I don't like the way this forum is going" or " I don't like this or that happening now days " or " I have only three hairs on my left kneecap but only two on my right one why doesn't anyone here love me anymore or pay me any attention because of my disability ? " If this upsets you so much why do you bother turning up here at all ?, Can't you just not read it or ignore it all together if sum thing upsets you so much that you feel the need to reply to everything you don't agree with. Or why not start your own forum with your own rules.
I'd imagine those with big ignore lists would spend half their forum time turning it on and off just to see who said what LOL, Ya need to lighten up a bit and just enjoy it for what it is as there will never be eternal peace or harmony in a public forum with so many different people with their own opinion on things.
Mick.:)

Last edited:
all I wanted was a little help with this locomotive . I don't understand why people are so hateful and mean to me in the trainz community all I have done throughout years is help promote this Site and hobby. What the hell are wrong with people in our community these days . I've been around the trainz community for 10 years now and get no respect form no one. I don't believe asking some one for a copy of this locomotive working properly is doing anything wrong. If USLW would have updated this locomotive for the current version of trainz in the 1st place I would not even half to as for help. I thought that trainz was all about people in our community coming together helping each other and sharing content for the love of our hobby. But I guess I was wrong.

I've been avoiding reposting in an attempt to quell the arguments. However...

I sorry if my post seemed mean or rude I was only attempting to inform you of the laws before you got into trouble. I figured that keeping someone from being sued would be considered helpful, guess I was wrong.

Although I statistically speaking, I don't really think I can count as a lurker and only jutting in to put people down, while it's true I've been a lot less active in posting (life has gotten busy) being ranked 14 in number of posts on the forums really puts me out of the lurker category.

Any of you oldies remember what loco you had at 4000 posts?

peter

Last edited:
Nice work Coleton i was actually toying with the idea of turning your route into a Model Railroad layout kinda thing.
Cheers Mick.:)

Maybe i could be on a few of these ignore list's but i couldn't care less but what is starting to happen way too often here is the amount of these " I don't like the way this forum is going" or " I don't like this or that happening now days " or " I have only three hairs on my left kneecap but only two on my right one why doesn't anyone here love me anymore or pay me any attention because of my disability ? " If this upsets you so much why do you bother turning up here at all ?, Can't you just not read it or ignore it all together if sum thing upsets you so much that you feel the need to reply to everything you don't agree with. Or why not start your own forum with your own rules.
I'd imagine those with big ignore lists would spend half their forum time turning it on and off just to see who said what LOL, Ya need to lighten up a bit and just enjoy it for what it is as there will never be eternal peace or harmony in a public forum with so many different people with their own opinion on things.
Mick.:)

Man do I agree with this!

Hi guys, sorry to post, no pic, but I have to ask how is everybody getting the trucks with the trailers on the the highways from arraial, I see alot more people getting them on there roads, does it sit there on display non moving or are they in the traffic world thing (moving), thanks for any help on this

Hi guys, sorry to post, no pic, but I have to ask how is everybody getting the trucks with the trailers on the the highways from arraial, I see alot more people getting them on there roads, does it sit there on display non moving or are they in the traffic world thing (moving), thanks for any help on this

I actually have them as moving traffic. I used attachment maker and attached the trailers to the trucks to be used in traffic, other people are using them as static.

Back