USA Pics

There's a train some where in Holly.

Jib228_20140203_0000_zps4715e9f8.jpg

Hert, don't mean to burst your bubble but the engine you're looking for is 4710, not 09. :hehe: Good mash job though!

EL Power Move in the Snow, Newly Painted Conrail SD45, Patched CR SD45, and Soon to be Patched SD45 Head North with a pair of cabeese to go pickup a freight.
f296d960f0ba1e0a503cc109345a1d0d.jpg

Theres a thread that will help you fix errors on them.

Hello Hert I have been looking for a couple of hours for a thread that will help me fix that MKT GP40-2 and can not find anything close. Could you please ether give me a link to that info or since this is a free ware model could you please send it to me ... Thank

all I wanted was a little help with this locomotive . I don't understand why people are so hateful and mean to me in the trainz community all I have done throughout years is help promote this Site and hobby. What the hell are wrong with people in our community these days . I've been around the trainz community for 10 years now and get no respect form no one. I don't believe asking some one for a copy of this locomotive working properly is doing anything wrong. If USLW would have updated this locomotive for the current version of trainz in the 1st place I would not even half to as for help. I thought that trainz was all about people in our community coming together helping each other and sharing content for the love of our hobby. But I guess I was wrong.

all I wanted was a little help with this locomotive . I don't understand why people are so hateful and mean to me in the trainz community all I have done throughout years is help promote this Site and hobby. What the hell are wrong with people in our community these days . I've been around the trainz community for 10 years now and get no respect form no one. I don't believe asking some one for a copy of this locomotive working properly is doing anything wrong. If USLW would have updated this locomotive for the current version of trainz in the 1st place I would not even half to as for help. I thought that trainz was all about people in our community coming together helping each other and sharing content for the love of our hobby. But I guess I was wrong.

PM me with the errors and I will tell you how to fix them. Its been a few years since I fixed these units and I dont remember what the errors are.

Back