USA Pics

If nothing, can the way to fix it be shared, or is that forbidden, also? Just a statement with a random link isn't going to help a particular situation. Most likely, there is unique and certain things that need to be done. Just help each other, explain it, like the good ol' days, not asking for much.

Paul

Mike

I don't think PerRock was being nasty there, but I agree with your main sentiment that the Trainz forum is becoming a hangout for some annoyingly hostile types lately, stalking the posts seeking to jump on any statement they can make a sarcastic point on. They just love hearing their own voices I think. My solution is to place them on the 'Ignore' list. Every now and then I will open a post to check if they have changed their ways, but usually they don't. It seems to be in their DNA.

So use the Ignore list freely, it will do your psyche and blood pressure a world of good.

~ Deane

Last edited:
Mount Whitehead..

:wave:
Bobcass_20140201_0038_zpscdf5add6.jpg

Ok time to relax and get this thread back on topic...Take your bashing, arguing, or whatever it is elsewhere please, and thank you. :wave:

c179626622cdafbb3fe1600da6d68a62.jpg

Yes I realize that but I don't think arguing about the EULA is gonna solve everyone's problem
I think bringing to light the fact that it isn't right and calling out the ones who clearly do as they please will help make the community a better place. There are plenty of good people who do stupid things because they didn't know better.

Back