Updates

WCL

Canadian National
Out of all these updates on this list here:

What one is the one that has the SP1 in it??? I have downloaded them all and I have so many errors and so many of these ! that are red, what updates are the ones I need before I get all these errors???

I wanna re-install TRS yet again and only add the updates that dont have the SP1 stuff in it......I get errors like

Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: 'screenshot.jpg'.
Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
Warning: The texture 'mesh_shadow/black.tga' is a uniform color.
Warning: The texture 'mesh_body/logo.tga' is a uniform color.

Last edited:
Out of all these updates on this list here:

What one is the one that has the SP1 in it??? I have downloaded them all and I have so many errors and so many of these ! that are red, what updates are the ones I need before I get all these errors???

I wanna re-install TRS yet again and only add the updates that dont have the SP1 stuff in it......I get errors like

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.

49922 to 57720 is SP 1. It's the largest file there.

The lone error in your list says a kuid's config.txt file expects to display a graphic called screenshot. Edit the config.txt file to delete that line or create a screenshot of the item and add it to the kuid file.
The Warnings are not errors and should be ignored as they will not prevent use of the asset. Look at warnings as more like information to the user.

Bob Weber

Back