Updated Midwest Grain question

Firefighterdan

343 NEVER FORGET
I have been running the Midwest grain when it was first released with no problems. With the new update I am missing some kuids. They are:

Unknown Location: <kuid:287284:100408>
Unknown Location: <kuid:287284:100409>
Unknown Location: <kuid:321936:101645>
Unknown Location: <kuid:321936:101657>

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you, Danny W.:wave:

The first two are mine which are a couple of new sheds for the Route not too sure how you came to get them but i'm sure Mike will work it out when he gets back on here, Obviously a update has gone out sumwhere.
Mick.

The update is on JR site. Firefighterdan, did you download the dependency pack? It doesn't indicate that is has been updated, but it has. I haven't installed it yet so I'm not sure if that will take care of the missing kuids or not.

The update is on JR site. Firefighterdan, did you download the dependency pack? It doesn't indicate that is has been updated, but it has. I haven't installed it yet so I'm not sure if that will take care of the missing kuids or not.

Thanks Rick....sorry I forgot to add your name to my last post......:confused:

I asked elsewhere, no answer, what's in the new package, I already DL the route, is it worth the price?

I asked elsewhere, no answer, what's in the new package, I already DL the route, is it worth the price?

The route itself is and will remain to be free. Content packs FOR the route are what you pay for and the 2nd hasnt been as of yet

Hi, I have a question about the RUS Bridge used on the route, I like the looks of the bridge and im trying to use it on another route, but i cant adjust the height of the bridge, can anyone help me?

Hi, I have a question about the RUS Bridge used on the route, I like the looks of the bridge and im trying to use it on another route, but i cant adjust the height of the bridge, can anyone help me?

This thread was for missing Kuids. You may have to look in a different forum for that answer. :eek:

Ok, I was confused, getting that way with age, I have the first release of the pack, and I got confused with the that. Thanks for the scoop.

John

Back