Union pacific Glidden subdivision Houston,TX to San Antonio,TX (coming soon)

Union pacific Glidden subdivision Houston,TX to San Antonio,TX

Now Completed the up glidden subdivision is made from Houston Amtrak station in downtown and go through all the major streets and a little bit of the UP terminal subdivision is made. It does go all the way to San Antonio,Texas. it will have some screenshots when it starts being Completed. so stay tuned for updates.
this is the biggest route (major route) in my route building history.
this route will only have atls crossings,triggers,stoppers,traffic lights,and controllers and there is no scenery in the route.
and will have the following engines kcs,bnsf,up and Amtrak will be a double track in parts.

Stay tuned for updates.

Last edited:
Here's A video of the Second crossing Houston Ave KCS 4023 In Reverse Position Heading back to Houston Downtown Yard To Drop Off It's load then turns into A Power Move

It went to go clear some traffic off the tracks.

I didn't record that part only the crossing

Here's the Video Here:

Well Got some more videos to watch.
Find these videos in the Trainz Videos Thread.
Here's the first video on my favorite Route

Last edited:
# 4 We have a CSX Coal Train.
This was a backup coal train due to the first one derailed at the coal mine so we have a replacement coal train and have the CSX engines in the yard so i coupled the coal cars to the CSX engines and started rolling on through.
Then I stopped by Heights Blvd Railroad Crossing M.P 30.0 to catch this lucky train
so I hope you enjoy this.
Heights Blvd Railroad Crossing M.P 30.0 on Track 1.

And last but not least we end it at #5 we caught up with The UP Diesel Train in Rosenberg TX
On our way to the Colorado County TX Coal Mine to load some Diesel for the engines.
3rd St Railroad Crossing Also meets BNSF Galveston Sub line.

3rd St Railroad Crossing Rosenberg TX

Back