UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Nope!

I absolutly love all things run down and weathered, old buildings are my favourite, anyway i'll stop babbleing, this has also got to be my favourite website, loads of useful content on here if you've not been on here before, there are animated people, animated cows, loads of animated vehicles i.e Dozers and cranes.

This is the site oh and its in another language, click on text above the picture of your desired piece you want to download, then click on the text again just above the pic.

http://neoklai.ucoz.ru/

Nope, didn't work. Clicked on the Download but the second text was a dud...
Does one need to register on this site?

Angela

I absolutly love all things run down and weathered, old buildings are my favourite, anyway i'll stop babbleing, this has also got to be my favourite website, loads of useful content on here if you've not been on here before, there are animated people, animated cows, loads of animated vehicles i.e Dozers and cranes.

This is the site oh and its in another language, click on text above the picture of your desired piece you want to download, then click on the text again just above the pic.

http://neoklai.ucoz.ru/

Great find emo. There's some bery useful content on that site.

Nope, didn't work. Clicked on the Download but the second text was a dud...
Does one need to register on this site?

Angela

Angela, are you clicking on the link in brackets, say you want to download that Ferris wheel, click on the word Колесо обозрения/Ferris wheel NEW!!! then once its taken you to the second page click this Скачать с сервера (1.53Mb) ] its the link just on the top left hand corner of each pic you need to click, there is no need for registration either.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Angela, are you clicking on the link in brackets, say you want to download that Ferris wheel, click on the word Колесо обозрения/Ferris wheel NEW!!! then once its taken you to the second page click this Скачать с сервера (1.53Mb) ] its the link just on the top left hand corner of each pic you need to click, there is no need for registration either.

Hope this helps.

Cheers emo, I'll try that tomorrow now, have some lovely war programs to watch now...
I also like weathered buildings and some are great on there.

Bless you,

Angela

moz-screenshot.jpg
Emo

Where did u get the freightliner 86/6s

@ RitchieRails - They're on the DLS, search in the locomotives section, type in the word Freightliner and make sure you have the TRS2004 and Trainz boxes ticked.....

Some today from Tinsley Yard and the surrounding area in Sheffield, taken circa 1980, early morning, with some unusual clag.....:)

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hey Ex..

Are you sure you are running out of your back door to take those shots.:hehe: :hehe:

Here's a couple from me of a route I am converting to winter.
Hopefully If I get permission I will put it on the Download Station.

@Ex- Railwayman: Thanks for posting those shots of Tinsley, I've just downloaded the route on the strength of your screenies, and it is very impressive piece of work. At last I've somewhere to place those class 13 reskins (still trying to locate the hump on the map in amongst all of that yard though)!

Do you realise that Ben Dorsey loaded Tinsley depot building on the DLS; it has digholes for the pits though and can only be placed at an angle; alternatively 2 of our Finsbury Park depots back to back fit perfectly.

The double tracks need deleted and moved apart to fit the building though (FP and TI are both 33m x 131m 2 x FP or 1 x TI have these correct dimensions).

emo, where did you get those Gantry Banner Repeaters please? They look quite English, could come in very useful for something!

Thanks
Tom

Now where did that last class 13 get to....?

Following on from Ex-Railwayman's shots of Captain Scarlett's excellent Sheffield route, here it is with TI depot added.

Back