UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

That's our job after he's released it!

Trust me- this one is very good- but then all of his meshes are...:)

Where's all the screenies gone?
You'll get bored with this one very quickly, then. The pair, that Met Cam built for BR as Production Sprinter evaluation sets, only ever carried one colour scheme :hehe:

Last edited:
Dirt!

Clag--Sparks-129.jpg

Clag--Sparks-125.jpg

Clag--Sparks-126.jpg

Nice reskin of the 60 there Communist; I'd advise you to download the version that will be on the DLS shortly and drop your graphics in there, as I can see various bits missing off your mesh there!

As announced on UK Trainz I will be loading several reskin templates set up to either produce a selection of numbers or a single number in surveyor, these will also be set up so the body-texture asset, main loco and script are all in harmony. Pick whichever suits your reskin best.

Remember that anyone skinning the 60 for release will need permission from Andy (GreatEastern) and myself if any of my graphics have been used.

Leon, this is going to be a big oh my god, those bardon wagons look superb, will there be a possible release at all, really hope so.

@Emo, Thanks for the enthusiasm, I'll pack it up and get it out today :). It's now available to download from the release thread.

@Tony, Of course young sir, I'd never release a reskin without the creators permission :D

Edit* regarding the 60, I'm just waiting for the dust to settle and then when the final version is on the DLS I'll see what needs to be done and then apply for permission from any of the creators involved in any of the reskinned content that needs to be released.

Last edited:
Edit* regarding the 60, I'm just waiting for the dust to settle.....

Judging by the sides of the loco it already has !! :D

Great shots Communist :cool:

Weekend engineering works....

57307 sits on front of 390011 waiting to depart Great Bromwich with the 14.35 to London Euston . With the direct route closed for engineering works Virgin West Coast has resorted to dragging the pendo via Tyscot and the un-electrified East Suburban route to regain the wires at Lichworth....

57pendoatgreatbromwich1x1024.jpg

Here she coasts through Tyscot station...

57pendoattyscot1x1024.jpg

Having been detached at Lichworth 57307 has run back through the station and has been positioned ready for the next pendo arrival from Euston...

57pendoatlichworth1x1024.jpg

:D

I second that, even if the route would be too much hassle to release, It'd be great to have the highly detailed stations put out as modules. That large station looks sublime.

Nice stuff, Dave :)

Commie, could you tell me how you got the effects on the 166 and hoppers? I know how to use motion blur in PS3, but it usually blurs the whole image. So if it's in a different programme, or there's a way in PS3 to do it

Beautiful shots as always on here, some from my updated London Euston to Watford Junction route. route by Paul Durose and updated by me.

emo_20090227_0000.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0007.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0005.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0004.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0003.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0002.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0001.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0000.jpg

Stunning screenies everyone, this last 24 hours have been superb.....

Any chance of Commie or Liam giving us the secret of blurred shots, can it be done using FRAPS ??

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Stunning screenies everyone, this last 24 hours have been superb.....

Any chance of Commie or Liam giving us the secret of blurred shots, can it be done using FRAPS ??

I use Photoshop 5 (the version before CS1)

All you do is use the magnetic lasso tool to highlight around the train, then when you've highlighted the part you want to blur you go into the filter menu, then go into blur, then select motion blur. Then you apply your wanted settings then you've applied the effect
:cool:
Sorry if that's a little too technical :D

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: That's way tooooo technical for a man of my age....:hehe:

Seriously though, thanks very much Liam, I'll give it a whirl and see what happens, if I'm successful you might see the results, unsure what to take a screenie of at present, so many choices........

EDIT: All my searches for Photoshop 5 defaults to a free trial version called Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, is this OK to use instead, 'cos I don't fancy parting with any dosh at the moment......We're a bit tight oooop North. :hehe:

Last edited:
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: That's way tooooo technical for a man of my age....:hehe:

Seriously though, thanks very much Liam, I'll give it a whirl and see what happens, if I'm successful you might see the results, unsure what to take a screenie of at present, so many choices........

EDIT: All my searches for Photoshop 5 defaults to a free trial version called Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, is this OK to use instead, 'cos I don't fancy parting with any dosh at the moment......We're a bit tight oooop North. :hehe:
Photoshop 7 Elements should be the same, the trial should only limit you to 30 days so you should be able to have a full play around with it for a month. You will see what I mean when you start to get to know the program :D

Back