UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

@pfx "Another coorse day somewhere in Scotland but those crazy little citizens of Trainz don't seem to mind a bit and are out in the summer clothes."

Could be that they are tourists up from Tyneside.
if you have ever been out in "The Toon" at a weekend you will know what I mean.
Great work BTW.

@pfx "Another coorse day somewhere in Scotland but those crazy little citizens of Trainz don't seem to mind a bit and are out in the summer clothes."

Could be that they are tourists up from Tyneside.
if you have ever been out in "The Toon" at a weekend you will know what I mean.
Great work BTW.
I have indeed, back in the 90s. Whitley Bay is equally bonkers.

Bonkers is the word for those n3v passengers.

Some scenes on the Dearnbyshire route:

'Great Central' storming through Gorelick with an Eastnor to Dearne-on-Sea express.....

tjog6gO.jpg

Restoration work at Kerwood on the Phoenix preserved line:

RoLkMKe.jpg

A cless 24 double-headed goods train takes the Dearne avoiding line at Sawmoor:

r3AVHmY.jpg

A Class 101 DMU pulls away from Bourne Junction with a local train to Beaversham:

4DN4DoO.jpg

And a Britannia approaches Ynyston with a Middlewood to Dearne-on-Sea express.....

zzf2JlQ.jpg

Greetings all great looking stuff. Here's a bunch from me trying my best to replicate the west Midlands as much as I can, Progress is slow but slowly made it to the rest of the route now to slowly re detail the rest of the route. The country side/rural areas are almost done then can start to detail the transition to the city based on the west midlands/Birmingham. the rest of the route is sort of complete but now I need to go through that part of the route and sprues up the detailing and surrounding areas going to take some time but will have screenshots at some point, Hope you enjoy the shots.

Regards sleek

Back