UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Excellent shots all :cool:

23898895590_524d9d6952_b.jpg

Whose model is the MN? The bogie wheels are not sitting properly on the rails, and there seem to be texture faults with the steam pipe covers over the cylinders, and with the front sander box, which are just showing as flat black blocks. I assume it's in T:ANE, so it might be due to a problem with that.

I too see the few errors with that RB MN, but that is a very beautiful shot, quite realistic. Utterly FABULOUS!

Saturnr

I too see the few errors with that RB MN, but that is a very beautiful shot, quite realistic. Utterly FABULOUS!

Saturnr

It really is, isn't it?

You just wouldn't recognise that it isn't an actual photo if it weren't for the errors than TANE has introduced *fixed in SP1, I hope).

Peter.

Whose model is the MN? The bogie wheels are not sitting properly on the rails, and there seem to be texture faults with the steam pipe covers over the cylinders, and with the front sander box, which are just showing as flat black blocks. I assume it's in T:ANE, so it might be due to a problem with that.

Hi Jay

The RBMN BR is mine.

I corrected the steampipe cover issue on the upgrade KUID2:116296:340000:4 but there is a sandbox correction to be made.

The bogey wheels seem ok to me.

Screenshot from Tane

rbmn%20BR_zpsphokppba.jpg

George

Hi Jay

The RBMN BR is mine.

I corrected the steampipe cover issue on the upgrade KUID2:116296:340000:4 but there is a sandbox correction to be made.

The bogey wheels seem ok to me.

Screenshot from Tane

rbmn%20BR_zpsphokppba.jpg

George

Hello, George.

The bogies look OK in your screenshot, but not in LNERlover5's, which makes me suspect that it's something to do with T:ANE.

By the way, LNERlover5, that is a very realistic looking shot. The possibilities of getting such realism with T:ANE, once the bugs are ironed out, seem to be much improved over previous versions.

I look forward to having a proper play with T:ANE when I have finished moving house. Shouldn't be too much longer - then I shall get back to producing a few more models.

LNERLover5 those shots are amazing. :) If only I can find a good non SI3D (Steam Era) British route that is freeware out there I can give my UK stuff some more attention.

Some more before and after shots to show the updates happening to CLL, please note these screenshots were taken in TS12, the route hasn't yet been tested TANE.
10828279973_880500583c_b.jpg

Before Update: A Southeastern Class 508 at Great Portland Street.
23613341253_fe695b8161_b.jpg

After Update: Due to stock shortages, FCC would regularly lend stock from Southeastern for operating the Central London Line.
I've made extensive use of Mason Taylors Retaining walls, they're grimy detail, captures quite well, the 'brick canyon' feel of the widened lines quite nicely.

London Overgrounds new trains that replaced the Class 315s at Liverpool Street. Using WENs Class 476, this reskin will be available within the next day or so.
24200893791_aca7884619_b.jpg

24257275776_9376501d69_b.jpg

A very nice reskin.

One question, how many cars in a trainset?

The units screenshotted above are 4 car sets, that when coupled together make 8 car sets, but the dual voltage class 476s would be based on the Class 378 formations so would be 5 cars.

Although being fictional units, it's entirely up to the user.

Back