UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

It's time to give the new and improved LNER steeds a new home:

f4bf6da8aaf20bd24bf27b698a3298f3.jpg

Alan Pegler's 4472 Flying Scotsman in LNER green, which is wrong as it does not have the green cylinder sides. How did you get this older model? I have tried to find a Pegler one and tried to reskin one, but the red nameplate always goes wrong. Also no banjo dome, I take it this is reskinned from the A1? Overall this is beautiful, and I am being very childish, see, the sight of a steam engine turns every one to pudding and into a small child. This is a very good model (until edh6's comes out, and then his will be old and wrong) but it will show a previous era of trains, like old model trains are less detailed than today's,but still valued.

Beautiful though,
Saturnr

Last edited:
24422286186_d8744fa4cc_b.jpg

A Class 319 rounds the curve to the north of Waterloo East. This is still very much a work in progress, random numbering, texture adjustment, passenger attachment points, animated doors and a cab interior still to be sorted, but at least it's drive-able.

I always liked that Yorkshire Route, although it had quite a few errors, it captured the feeling of the area, and I suppose that's what matters!

Meanwhile back in my version of Yorkshire
stevo9723_20160119_0000_zpspgfzzxd4.jpg

Moor End Light Railway No2 'Joyslyn' sits by the coal stage at Dunkerly Terminus, as a diverted Bournemouth-York train rattles past above

Early 1990s. Intercity has begun to take over operations of the S&C.
QnlRMPe.jpg

Passing by a full BR consist
2IMdCWR.jpg

Around the corner...
56rGSYt.jpg

Station stop at Garsdale
05aSdxP.jpg

Departing Garsdale with heavy smoke
8s3BqPv.jpg

Passing by some sidings

@jonwray - Great shots there. By bizarre coincidence, I'll be in Boise in April. Doing a US road trip from SF to Denver. Anything I should look out for near Boise?

86233 Up Sleeper - LMR South route

Nice shots !! Brings back memories

Saw the sleeper Friday night coming through where I live with 86101 and a class 90. The longest passenger train in the UK. The Caledonian sleeper is booked out of Kings Cross with the WCML shut north of Carlisle with flood damage till the end of the month. Splits still at Edinburgh into three trains to Fort William, Inverness and Aberdeen.

Booked out of KX platform 1 at 21.20 tonight. Can be watched here live with headcode 1S25 - http://www.opentraintimes.com/maps/signalling/ecm1

This page needs refreshing to get latest time - http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/G67162/2016/01/25/advanced

Cheers
Stuart

ECML Project Leader

@jonwray - Great shots there. By bizarre coincidence, I'll be in Boise in April. Doing a US road trip from SF to Denver. Anything I should look out for near Boise?
Fairly near Boise, the UP mainline runs through Nampa, and there's quite a big yard there. Also, in East Boise, there's MPI, our local locomotive builder, served by the Boise Valley Railroad.

@nexusdj- three of the most realistic Trainz screenshots I've ever seen. Great job!

A Norwich scene:

47573 Norwich by rumour3, on Flickr

Inspired by this real shot:

47573 at Norwich. by curly42, on Flickr

Some checkrails- not procedural track:

31 leaving Norwich by rumour3, on Flickr

R3

Are those your coaches in the foreground? The reflection effect comes as close to the original as I've ever seen in Trainz - nice job :eek: .

I might as well also point out that the only way I've been able to achieve the bright, illuminating real-sun effect is through TRam's shaders, they really make the lit bits jump out.

@nexusdj- three of the most realistic Trainz screenshots I've ever seen. Great job!

R3

Thanks and likewise with your own shots . Those checkrails look superb as do the upgrades to your existing content . Your Norwich and Norfolk route looks the bee's knees , I love my electrified railways but I have to say the older track layout at Norwich station certainly has more character .

Norton Heath ...

24031646043_b40e790428_b.jpg

24362761230_d04ca198e3_b.jpg

24362761210_d3abf8687b_b.jpg

Excellent shots!

Been a few months since I posted, I've finally moved stuff over to TANE just for screenshot reasons.

Some shots from near Brentwood:

Back