UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

meyshollop,
Thats because it is! I have just modified it to be more tube look, made it look more like London and added an Underground section from Neopolitan (fictional) to Bond Street.

Ah i thought as much Uracco - Nice start on the 4th rail addition, i did start on an electrified version myself but never got around to finishing it, unfortunately my GCSEs and other exams are taking priority over my work on Trainz at the moment, so im pretty much stuck as a forum watcher at the time being, sorry guys!

Many thanks

Meyshollop

trainz2012-11-0220-30-45-39.png

@meyshollop, I have to start my GCSE coursework soon.:( Not fun!

37419 from the interior of a class 141 Pacer.

Hey guys ill post a screenie or something later I dont know. It feels a little too much to ask but, does any of you know where I could possibly get a replica of Barnsley Interchange today? Or if not someone make it for me. Itll be much appreciated.

Thanks Trainzinator :)

hi all great shots :cool: i havnt posted in a while as work stops me :cry: anways here is my wip doncaster yard wich is almost done after a very long time i can say
sleek_20121103_0002.jpg

sleek_20121103_0000.jpg

sleek_20121103_0003.jpg

sleek_20121103_0001.jpg

hope you enjoy them

WOW Sleek, that looks amazing, you do have a good eye for detail, the placing of the ballast hills, the sleeper piles, the rusty rails, and everything else, you must have copied it from a photograph, or you have an excellent memory, well done on such a great looking route.

Also, I must agree with you, them JNA wagons do look superb and right at home in your goods yard, I must thank Nexusdj who worked his magic on them, many thanks Dave for these excellent JNA wagon reskins.

Joe Airtime

WOW Sleek, that looks amazing, you do have a good eye for detail, the placing of the ballast hills, the sleeper piles, the rusty rails, and everything else, you must have copied it from a photograph, or you have an excellent memory, well done on such a great looking route.

Also, I must agree with you, them JNA wagons do look superb and right at home in your goods yard, I must thank Nexusdj who worked his magic on them, many thanks Dave for these excellent JNA wagon reskins.

Joe Airtime

thanks very much:D i was working there few weeks ago and well i just imagine what it would be like in a busy yard dirty,grassy,old junk placed in spare spaces rusty unused rails google earth just doest give you this atmosphere iv burst out with attention to detail some how a few months back my routes where boring and didnt quite get that feeling if you know what i mean with the atmosphere

and dave has blessed us with those jna wagons i must say

Last edited:
hi all again more shots until next weekend
sleek_20121104_0000.jpg

sleek_20121104_0001.jpg

sleek_20121104_0002.jpg

sleek_20121104_0003.jpg

sleek_20121104_0004.jpg

sleek_20121104_0005.jpg

sleek_20121104_0005.jpg

sleek_20121104_0007.jpg

sleek_20121104_0006.jpg

in to the yard you go :hehe:
almost complete just few backgrounds and signals to complete

dont know why my shots are bit low quality i havnt changed anything

Does anyone know where I can get some good cast iron speed limit signs, for both sides of the track? Also I was wondering if anybody know what a black T on a white square meant?

Thank you

George

George do a search for honeymonster1971 he did a whole range of cast iron speed signs both left and right hand. He also did diverging speed signs to work with bloodnoks feather targets :)

Back