UK BUS STOPS

shearkhan

:wave: Hi all
Does anyone knof any uk bus tops,there are some Ihave found
on the D L S but these seem to work only for continental type buses
ie right hand drive,at the moment I am using tafwebs excellent tram stops,
but as I am also running buses over parts of the route as well,it would
be nice to have some proper bus stops,as well. failing this,perhaps someone knows how to get these other bus stops to work.
I am of course talking about passenger enabled bus stops.
I am running TRS 2004
TRAINZNUT

Hi there

The one marked UK BUS ST0P Ground level - 0.5M by Cyberstorm are left hand drive, I use them with both the Daimler buses and the Silersmith Trolleybuses. if you don't like the signs, use the ones with no signs and use the bus stop signs by tafweb Bus_Stop / Bus Stop Request / Bus Stop Country / Bus_Stop Country Request. there is also the AJS Birmingham Bus Stop as well. Just found London Bus Stop , White one (Comulsary) and a shelter. Bus stop wp lh is the left hand version as well witch I nearly forgot.

Well that should get you started, have lots of fun, I am building my Xmas Trolleybus route at the moment.

Hope this helps

Tom

U K BUS STOPS

tdstead

Hi Tom found the uk bus stops,and they're O'K tried wp lh bus stops,
although the bus stopped at the right point,it did not load passengers,
still no matter,also could'nt find comulsary in the D L S tried user name
is this correct?
Many thanks Pete.

TRAINZNUT:cool:

For the London area and other bus stops you want to try those done by tafweb. On the DLS search for KUID 1942:40003 and download the pack. I think he might have done some others as well, have a look at what else he's created.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

strange they have worked for me ok, but have found some buses don't work with certian stops for strange reasons, tried the UK bus stops?, what buses are you trying to use. the double deckers Trolley and Daimler work with the UK bus stops, have not tested the new double deck drivable buses though.

Tom

U K Bus Stops

TDSTEAD
Hi Tom, have downloaded uk,bus stops,and I'm quite happy with these, I'm using the daimler buses as they just right for the time period.
Just as a bye the bye you did not explain comulsary, is it on D L S?
Is it a user name? title? or what it was, you did say it refered to a new bus stop you found but you failed to say more,I'm sure its not that secret L O L
Pete TRAINZNUT

Hi again

There bus stop signs

Bus Stop
Bus stop request
Bus stop country
Bus Stop Country request

search for 'request in title and make sure you have all the ticks down the left as the SP3 content but are ok as far as I remember.

Tom

Back