ugly trains

Here in Germany we have some ugly stuff (mostly East German:p), but that is hands down the most hideous thing I have ever seen. Can someone build it for Trainz:hehe:?

WileeCoyote:D

I think what doomguy saw on ormskirk line must have been a de icer train yes ugly, but not for passengers so they can be as bland as they can make them .As for merseyrail trains being ugly , suggest he goes to specsavers:hehe:

I think what doomguy saw on ormskirk line must have been a de icer train yes ugly, but not for passengers so they can be as bland as they can make them .As for merseyrail trains being ugly , suggest he goes to specsavers:hehe:

the 502's are the worst

The LMS /br class 502/3 emus were one of the best units ever built in the uk ,lightweight,comfortable, with sliding doors,lightyears ahead of anything else at the time...

Following on from John's humerous videos in another thread, what do we think of pacers?

From the outside I think they're actually quite smart (if they're clean), but from the inside the less said the better really - it's not good.

Don't know what it is about pacers , i allways fall asleep when am on one. can't stand the merseytravel ones, seats far to close

Hey 2239, your SANTE FE is showing!

This engine should not be publicly humiliated like this!

JD

Last edited:
2239 is a GP-7. She's an ex - Sante Fe that was purchased by GRW/Omni Trax back around 2005. This engine is mostly used for switching at the North Yard in Fort Collins, CO and making runs between the yard and the Budweiser plant in north Fort Collins. The GWR keeps a few GP 7's and 9's on their current roster.

Thanks Ferrous, this was a rush reskin job for creating some scenarios . I didn't have pictures of both sides or the front end at the time, so the same side is mirrored. It's on my "to-do" list to redo.

CP8460.jpg
It looks like someone cut down the short hood on an RS-3, but what's the big box between the radiator fan and the stack?

:cool: Claude

The image is a bit small but it runs on Std gauge & is in use at ZigZag these days.
I Drove repaired & serviced this Loco on & off between 1971 & About 1990

Anyone know what it is?

ccue1.jpg

Back