ub sd60m

constar261

Under the details on the sd60m it says it has a gyro light but in trainz I don't see it on the unit and how do you turn on the wipers on the sp sd 80mac.By the way how much is a commission for a fictional sd90 mac? Thanks Godwin Woodland

Last edited:
Under the details on the sd60m it says it has a gyro light but in trainz I don't see it on the unit and how do you turn on the wipers on the sp sd 80mac.By the way how much is a commission for a fictional sd90 mac? Thanks Godwin Woodland

Actually on that UB SD60M the gyra light notation is incorrect as your right, it doesnt have one. I've changed this to reflect the difference. It only has the emergency light.

To turn on the wipers you need to hit the ALT key and either < or > ( also the , or . buttons) on your keyboard. You must be in cab mode as well otherwise they will not function with these keys.

Were currently do not have a SD90MAC complete as of yet so at this time it would probably be several hundred to do something like this. Once we have the models fully complete reskins are typically cheaper since at that time that would be all thats needed. We'll be doing one definitely, its just going to be some time before its complete.

Back