TS2010 Session competition

falcon500

Trainz drove me crazy
Auran has has announced a competition for session to be made for TS2010 in built routes. Will this end up the same way as the TC route building competition? There were no winners for this after lengthy delays and promises of announcements. After all this time there still has been no explanation of why this competition disappeared into the fog. Having worked hard to build a fairly decent route, under an earlier user name, the non event of the TC competition was more than a little disappointing to say the least. Having had this experience from Auran I can't see it worthwhile entering this new competition as there is no guarantee that a winner will ever be announced. More than likely this just another way to boost sale as the TC competition was.
:wave:

Auran has has announced a competition for session to be made for TS2010 in built routes. Will this end up the same way as the TC route building competition? There were no winners for this after lengthy delays and promises of announcements. After all this time there still has been no explanation of why this competition disappeared into the fog. Having worked hard to build a fairly decent route, under an earlier user name, the non event of the TC competition was more than a little disappointing to say the least. Having had this experience from Auran I can't see it worthwhile entering this new competition as there is no guarantee that a winner will ever be announced. More than likely this just another way to boost sale as the TC competition was.

Now that the "Under New Management" has been fully implemented, there's every chance that the new NV3 will reward - payout all prize winners. At the end of the day, I'm sure that present management knows just how absolutely pissed off alot of the older hands where when AURAN refused to reward anyone that had submitted an entry to the last competition....
Most people that entered eventually became awhere of Auran's plight at the time, but for Auran to just ignore everyones request for information was IMHO completely unforgiveable... Auran wouldn't even give out a free copy of TC3 to those that entered as compensation...
A fellow Trainz'ers e-mailed me a couple of days ago saying, "if they don't payout this time, on this competition, then they can kiss his backside good by". I could only reply, "they can kiss mine good by as well"

This is a good chance for Auran/NV3 to regain some credibility and I'm sure they won't squander the chance. I look forward to the prize winners being announced and getting to download and run the entrances sessions...
Should add some more spice to TS2010. - Happy Trainzing...
Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:

Now that the "Under New Management" has been fully implemented, there's every chance that the new NV3 will reward - payout all prize winners.
At the end of the day, I'm sure that present management knows just how absolutely pissed off alot of the older hands where when AURAN refused to reward anyone that had submitted an entry.
Most entrance eventually became awhere of Auran's plight at the time, but for Auran to just ignore everyones request for information was IMHO completely unforgiveable...
Auran wouldn't even give out a free copy of TC3 to those that entered as compensation...
A fellow Trainz'ers e-mailed me a couple of days ago saying, "if they don't payout this time, on this competition, then they can kiss his backside good by". I could only reply, "they can kiss mine good by as well"

This is a good chance for Auran/NV3 to regain some credibility and I'm sure they won't squander the chance. I look forward to the prize winners being announced and getting to download and run the entrances sessions...
Should add some more spice to TS2010. - Happy Trainzing...
Cheers, Mac...

Back