TS2009 Shots

Thats pretty spectacular Michael esp. the 2nd one - I half expected to see pieces of toilet paper and Coke cans ! Is that track new? Also , any chance of BASIC specs of your PC (just amount of RAM and Graphics Card) so we can see what kind of system is needed to run it?

Thats pretty spectacular Michael esp. the 2nd one - I half expected to see pieces of toilet paper and Coke cans ! Is that track new? Also , any chance of BASIC specs of your PC (just amount of RAM and Graphics Card) so we can see what kind of system is needed to run it?

hehe, Thanks, that track is updated not new. It's the track on the DLS under my name just improved to 09 standards.

If you want to use a PC like mine you'll be going back about 5 years...:p

From the top my head I get about 15FTP with all that there...:confused:...From the top of my head all i can remember is I have a 7600 Ge-foruce and 4GB RAM on windows XP system. I would have 3 but with my PC you need an even amount of RAM to work.

Cheers,
Mike

TRS2009 looks really nice so far but all the shots of track show ties that are way too shiny. I think the texture's specularity needs some work. :) BTW, The TRS2009 site shows the same problem with the screenshots on it.

CraigT

For those of you still downloading Beta 1, here's a few from me:wave:
trainz2008110112454612yd4.jpg

trainz2008110112462376vi4.jpg

trainz2008110112405037mu2.jpg

Lorin

Auran IS Back!

I wouldn't say that yet. Tons of things still need to be addressed to put trainz back on the map as an improving series. It's an improvement for sure but I love how we get excited if something doesn't look like its straight out of 2001!

Getting warmer but 2009 isn't the "perfect" version of TRS. :(

Steve

time for a new puter....

not quite;)

I'm able to drive three SD40-2's in a suitable route, say Marias Pass Approach with everything set to 'max' except viewing distance which is reduced from its maximum of 5000 mtrs to 2000 mtrs. That's a much better viewing distance than I previously ran in the TRS series, and still get playable frame rates !

I'm running an 'old clunker' that's way overdue for replacement (as a gaming rig). Intel 2.6 Ghz CPU, 1 Gb PC3500 Ram and an ATI 9800 Pro 128.

ldh45 said:
When will the game?

Late November/Early December for the World Builder Edition (WBE).

WBE only available by on line purchase by either D/L or on DVD.

Q1 2009 for the Engineers Edition (EE)

EE will also be available at retail outlets.

Steve.:)

not quite;)
1 Gb PC3500 Ram and an ATI 9800 Pro :)

Now Im Going to redo that sentence Just with the my 5 year pc at home.

512mb Ram and a huge Geforce fx 5200! WOW!:eek:
No.....

So Im going to make $4500 Pc with 4x 9800Gtx Graphics cards
and 6 gig a ram and A Quad core processor...

Just to play Trainz and build ultra high detail routes and play crysis and other games...

Back