TRS22 SP1 to SP2...some questions

SRKing783

''Trainz Veteran''
Yea so it seems TRS22 SP2 came out. Are there really any new updates besides HD Terrain compatibility mode and upping the build version from 5.2 to 5.3? Also is the update supposed to be 9.7GB? (Last one may be a bit dumb but it's been a while since I last updated Trainz)

Thanks for the help!

In addition to the juicy parts, meaning HD Terrain, there are numerous bug fixes in there as well including better performance tweaks. Gone, or so it seems to me, is the long wait for stuff to appear when moving about the map and tracks disappearing while driving.

With that said, there are some bugs that need to be fixed and there's a hot-fix in their internal beta testing right now for that we were told.

Other than that, I found the version to be stable. I've been using Surveyor for many hours at a time without too many problems on a route that's quite huge and contains parts that are now 20 years old.

Right, so it is a good idea to update. Now, for that 9.7GB it was saying, that is just because it's practically like installing a new app right?

Back