TransDEM & Google Earth "Can you help"

azurerail

Hello,

After making the transDEM investment for Trainz, its insane reading requirements leave only questions. So i need someone who knows the "Google earth TransDEM method" of creating routes in trainz to explaine it to me as i have only aquired TransDEM in the last two days. I would love to know if there is a thread in the forums that could explain the method above and get me started, or of course explain it here. All through i have found threads that show images of google earth imported into trainz surveyor, i cant find the How to do it step by step.
Also i recently went by car to Springbrook QLD, and it has given me an idea to create a light rail system betwean Beaudesert and Springbrook, The scenery their is overwhelmingly beautiful,and would be a unique route if i used transDEM and google earth to build the Border ranges for me rather than building them just in surveyor. And one last thing, is there a possibility of acquiring more treez with buttress roots to help create realistic rain-forest in trainz?

I thank every one for reading this request:cool:

Azurerail

Back