Trainz versions that work with Windows 11

I have 2019, it's working in Win 11. If you upgrade to Win 11 from Win 10, you should have a week to revert it back to Win 10 if it goes wrong.

Does it save data across operating systems and is the transition seamless when loading up TRS19 (no login, etc.)?

Does it save data across operating systems and is the transition seamless when loading up TRS19 (no login, etc.)?

Yes. Windows 11 and previous Windows versions have the same file structure. The transition of data is seamless. When transferring data, you need to have an account setup on the receiving computer just as you would at any other time with any other Windows version. If you save your network login when connecting to the Windows 11 computer from another, you will be fine.

When I was testing Windows 11, I transferred data from my Windows 10 laptop, connected up my backup drive that was formatted in Windows 10, and did everything else that was normally done on a daily basis. At the moment, I'm not running Windows 11 because my hardware is definitely too old to run it. When I finally upgrade my hardware, I'll switch to the new operating system.

Back