Trainz Timeline

gomba64

[RWC]
Recently I've been getting back into Trainz and started to update my account on here and all of its information including the different versions I have. I registered the following to My Trainz:

Trainz Driver Edition, Trainz 2009 Builder Edition, Trainz 2010 Engineers Edition, and Trainz 2012

It went through perfectly fine today when I entered the keys in My Trainz (Since I never did that). I was wondering how long it would take for the Trainz Timeline to update (Next to my name), or will it not update due to me not registering the keys onto my account for a few years?

Note: The only reason I didn't register all they keys to my account because I bought the games and didn't have a account on here until 2012, and I didn't even think about registering the Trainz 2012 key to My Trainz at the time I began this account.

Hopefully this is not in the wrong section, and thanks for reading!

The Trainz versions should have shown up right away. You need to contact the helpdesk regarding this.

You should have registered the programs right away as there are other benefits that come with registering your software including access to the Download Station.

Similar story and mine aren't showing up either. I used the helpdesk and they de-registered my old versions so that I could then re-register them in my current account and email. Entering the serial numbers for '06 and '09 went fine and it worked but only TANE shows up next to my name. I'm not too worried about it because all the versions show up under my tickets.

On the bright side, the videos that N3V has been putting on youtube have been very helpful. I hope they continue and add videos that show the proper way to do every aspect of every thing.

If you figure out how to fix it please post it on this thread.

I just got mine fixed by NV3/Trainz Support. If you head over there and tell them about the timeline on here with a picture and a list what Trainz versions/keys you have registered to My Trainz, they will fix it right away.

Back