Trainz Memes

BabyCrySTEAM_zps96c8e382.jpg

"Your mom" ... I lol'ed so hard :hehe:

Last edited:
Dude, Id get those data base repairs in TS10 More than I do in TS12. So yes, do tell us more about how your so good and perfect at know how to make computer games flawless.

That doesnt answer my question. I mean you obviously know how to make a perfect train sim the way your saying how imperfect TS12 is. I can run payware, freeware, whatever ware, in trainz 2012 without any major issues. Just a few bugs here and there but nothing that would hinder me away from playing the game. And no, Im not saying TS12 is perfect but hey, at least I can play it without a game disk like Failworks and I dont have to spend 20 bucks for two locomotives that have more inacuracies than not when I can go and buy an almost perfect replica for just under 11 dollars that includes sometimes multiple skins. So you know what really grinds my gears? When people complain about a train sim yet they stick around to cause trouble. I think this is one of those scams for attention.

Probably totally off-topic, but I just walked into this image and I figured I simple should just post it somewhere on the forum and this might be the closest fitting topic :hehe::
51rPMRLn2DL.jpg

Back