Trainz Classics -- Missing Legacy Interior's

Alex23

Hi Guy's, -- Especially frustrated TC users,

An effort is being made too make available certain interiors for use with Trainz Classics, begining with the SD40-2 interior.

This link covers the background behind this:-

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=18966

As mentioned in that thread, other interiors could be provided to replace the interiors you don't have access to.

My own copy of Trainz Classics has all the interiors as I moved those over some time ago.

Therefore, short of uninstalling TC and reinstalling, I am uncertain as too which Interiors you require.

If you could post in that thread which ones you require and I will see what I can do. Please include the Kuid no. if possible, as this makes the proccess quicker and I don't have too go chasing.

No doubt the subject of Steam interiors will come up. The ones I will be issueing with the engines I work on are slightly different to the "Built in's" in having a different .gs file.

Paul Hobb's has already done the "Scotsman" interior in connection with his content and I think is suitable for "Standard" installation's.

The other standard steam interiors will be looked at on a case by case basis.

A big thankyou must go to Auran for these rereleases too be considered.

Cheer's for now,

Alex

PS. Life issues are still a concern ATM, but many thank's to those of you who have expressed their concern.

Back