Trainz 22 keeps crashing and refuses to respond when downloading

kody52089

i've had several issues with this game since i installed the game 2 days ago.. the Game constantly freezes when i try to install content and refuses to open when i have to force stop it because it refuses to respond. im already starting to hate this game because of this issue. i was also wondering if anyone else is having this issue? any feedback on how to deal with this problem?

What is your spec? Are you sure it is freezing or just busy?

Suggestions:
1. Download one DLC item at a time.
2. Be patient to allow the game to install before starting the next one.

- Are you sure game installed correctly? Does Kickstarter Co 2 run OK? Does Content Manager work OK?
- If app seems OK, are you installing content from the Content Store?
- Do asset downloads in CM work OK?
- Make sure you have plenty of extra disk space.
- Make sure you have no trottling by your ISP. Do other downloads work OK? Check your download speed and see if it's normal.

game constantly freezes after 5 minutes trying to download literally anything. i've tried 1 file at a time but it still crashes. i dont have this issue with 19 or TANE so something is broken with this game

so something is broken with this game

If anyone else was reporting this issue then I'd agree. So we need to figure out what is different with your system.

I suggest you create a fresh local data folder and try installing from the DLS and from Content Store.

game constantly freezes after 5 minutes trying to download literally anything. i've tried 1 file at a time but it still crashes. i dont have this issue with 19 or TANE so something is broken with this game

The issue is on your end, the majority of us have no issue at this time. Try a fresh install and make sure your local data folder is going to a drive with plenty of space. (I messed this up myself.)

Back