Train through Bangkok market

Have you ever seen any of Nick Lera's videos? There is footage of steam trains roaring through the market at top speed (35mph), totally unexpected, in some of his videos!:eek: The people would just leave some of their goods on the track and stand back maybe 10ft! (The goods were mainly things like food, that was sitting in bowls between the rails.)

Trainzsam

wow thats what you call street running!:eek:
amazing how fast everything is put back in place, i wonder how frequent trains are there.

Have you ever seen any of Nick Lera's videos? There is footage of steam trains roaring through the market at top speed (35mph), totally unexpected, in some of his videos!:eek: The people would just leave some of their goods on the track and stand back maybe 10ft! (The goods were mainly things like food, that was sitting in bowls between the rails.)

Trainzsam

Any Links? :p

talk about close quarters!

now imagine that with CN's desire for speed! (sorry, bad joke, could not resist)

Now that is mad

Well for us it would be, just looks like a normal happening .

Like the way the market just goes back to normal after the train passes ....

I guess if the video started back further you would have heard the trainhorn in the distance then the gettting ready for the passage of the train , kind of the reverse of what happened at the end.

Tom

Gives a whole new meaning to "A Train Runs Through it"!
I especially like the guy who just sits there in front of his shop as if its normal.
Oh wait IT IS normal for him.
Kenny

Back