Train Jerky M otion

SPSD40T2

Train Jerky Motion

I was wondering how I can lower my video setting in Trainz 12.Cause when I run my Routes the train is.Jerky so what can I.Do to make it run smoother?

Last edited:
How do I find these options what is it the.Trainz launch screen or main options in the game?The frame to average?

You need to find the trainzoptions file in your installation folder, and add the text shown on the left to the file. A good idea to back up the file first so if you mess something up you can restore it.

SPSD40T2: One of the first things I would check..From your Launcher Screen click on Options, click on Display and see if your on Open GL on Direct X..Some times when you change it from one to the other it will make a difference in the game..The other thing you can check is, In Surveyor check your sliders..In upper left hand corner you will see menu click on that, a menu comes down then click on options and the sliders should appear..Try and reduce those sliders and this wiil help also..Happy Trainzing..

Okay I went too Surveyor Settings I clicked main menu in the Trainz.Screen where it shows Routes etc.But witch slider do I click?Yes the Open GL helped out a lot thank you?

SPSD40T2: It really doesn't matter..The Idea is to lower any of them to see if it improves your Frame rate..If I remember you click on the left side to reduce click on right side to increase..

Back