Train Crashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and do you know how hard it was to keep those from appearing? I had to modify the track to keep the cars from randomly derailing.

I don't see how anyone can get such enjoyment out of train crashes. In real life, people get hurt. Its not a good joke. Please, for the sake of all the real people out there who risk their lives and sanity, just end this thread.

Best regards,
Mike

I for one am fascinated with train crashes. Yes they happen, and yes people die. I am interested in why and how they happen. Also how they get cleaned up. Also, these crashes are not real so I don't see the real problem.

I don't see how anyone can get such enjoyment out of train crashes. In real life, people get hurt. Its not a good joke. Please, for the sake of all the real people out there who risk their lives and sanity, just end this thread.

Best regards,
Mike

You could argue that seeing as MINOR rail "crashes" such as light derailments or clumsy shunting incidents are a part of the real railway world, that they should occur in a railway simulator too. Of course, taking pleasure out of proper, full blown "crashes" is slightly beyond the mark, but nothing wrong with staging a shunting accident or small derailment in Trainz and then posting a screenshot of it. After all, nobody gets hurt in Trainz when you crash :)

Also, are the "crashes" really that realistic in Trainz anyway? :hehe:

I for one am fascinated with train crashes. Yes they happen, and yes people die. I am interested in why and how they happen. Also how they get cleaned up. Also, these crashes are not real so I don't see the real problem.

same here.

i like to see how a train crash happens.

your train crash detective,
iced8383

you let him off light, but you disqualify mine.

wow, you really have your ways.

im sorry i don't even remember saying that
im going through a really rough time in my life right now
so i will not be on the forums anymore for a while
so somebody will have to take my spot as a judge

i'll take your spot as a judge.

it's ok, it's ok

I'll take your spot as Judge. :udrool:

I was the second to ask, after Scoot. Look a few pages back. ;)

Last edited:
this is what happened when kids put rocks and other objects on the track
trainz2008090218235198yi2.jpg

I am a judge in the contest. this is not an entry.

How about say no to image quoting. Big deal if it uses invisible track. You can't make good wrecks normally with trainz. It was more fun to set one up realistically with invisible track. Also, he said in BIG LETTERS that It wasn't an entry.

Also, with mine, I actually made it for screenshot of the week and just threw it on here. I really don't care about this contest, no offense. And I went through the time of using single rails to make a nice ripped up track at the scene of the derailment.

I have no clue. I just used a rusty single rail that came with 06(i think) It is under the spline heading in the OBJECTS section. If you want a track bed search for MP overgrown bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back