To Dreddman just an idea

Thorinoakin

Colonel Klink
I'm not sure where to put this excatly so i got an idea that dreddman will love since he loves lots of things thats crazy (mark in red cricle) Oh and any others can post Screen shots for dreddman for idea for his crazy mind :)
steamboy1ft3.jpg

castlefd2.jpg

Ignore the ppl under the Steam castle just an idea :):)

Last edited:
:eek: Steam Tank Type Thing Weird just as well its Manga Tank Trackz are IMPOSSIBLE in Trainz as far as my little brain is concerned you could sorta adlib a bit with some anim wheels n lots of dust LOL! Interesting Beast never the least? MMMmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?;)

hey dreddman sinc ei'v been playing star wars i got another idea
Eveyone: OH NO!
if ya wan to make it U ever wonder abotu Star destoyers n star wars but put em into trainz?:cool:

but those things can blow up a planet in 1 hit :eek:
well anyways if anyone wants to make a star destoryer or any star-wars ship heres a pic....:hehe:
screenshot0046jj5.jpg

That would take FOREVER...every little bump and switch...plus, that probably the size of the moon :eek:

but those things can blow up a planet in 1 hit :eek:
well anyways if anyone wants to make a star destoryer or any star-wars ship heres a pic....:hehe:
screenshot0046jj5.jpg

Uhhh... dude, the Death Star can blow up a planet in one hit, and Star Destroyers aren't even the biggest of the breed:hehe:

What do you think about this?

hb.jpg

Will be part of the bonus pack 2 for the West of Denver route.
It works!

More info here

Last edited:
:eek:

OMG!

That is...is...is... indescribably awesome. It's, like, Chuck Norris awesome!:eek:

I need to get me one of those.

Last edited:
Uhhh... dude, the Death Star can blow up a planet in one hit, and Star Destroyers aren't even the biggest of the breed:hehe:
Quite right. The Super Star Destroyers are the biggest. Though the Death Star STILL outsizes them. It's the size of, I belive, a Class IV Moon.

Back